SME Access to Credit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Rand, 2007.
"‘Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing’,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-13, June.
- John Rand, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 05-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Newman & Conor O’Toole & Christina Kinghan, 2018. "Capital allocation, credit access, and firm growth in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 67, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2008. "Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 303-350.
- Song Han & Wenli Li, 2007. "Fresh Start or Head Start? The Effects of Filing for Personal Bankruptcy on Work Effort," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 123-152, June.
- Christina Kinghan & Carol Newman & Conor M. O'Toole, 2018. "Capital allocation, credit access, and firm growth in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2018-67, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nguyet CAO Thi Khanh, 2016. "What factors determine whether SMEs obtain credit from formal credit market? The case of Vietnam," APIR Discussion Paper Series 1005634, Asia Pacific Institute of Research.
- Duranton,Gilles & Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti Goswami & Kerr,William Robert & Duranton,Gilles & Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Goswami,Arti Grover & Kerr,William Robert, 2015. "Effects of land misallocation on capital allocations in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7451, The World Bank.
- Michelle J. White, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Past Puzzles, Recent Reforms, and the Mortgage Crisis," NBER Working Papers 14549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. M. Rakibul Anwar, 2016. "Credit rating for small and medium enterprises: problems and prospects in Bangladesh," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(11), pages 234-245, November.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; credit constraints; financial markets;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.