Luciana Méndez Errico
|Last Name:||Méndez Errico|
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y de la Administración Montevideo, Uruguay
Universidad de la República
: (598) 2411-8839
Av. Gonzalo Ramirez 1926, CP 11200, Montevideo
RePEc:edi:fcrauuy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero & Luciana Mendez-Errico, 2017.
"Does inequality foster or hinder the growth of entrepreneurship in the long-run?,"
83, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Roxana Gutiérrez & Luciana Méndez, 2017. "Does inequality foster or hinder the growth of entrepreneurship in the long-run?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-10, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Luciana Méndez, 2017. "So dissatisfied to leave? The role of perceptions, expectations and beliefs on youths’ intention to migrate," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-12, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Roxana Gutierrez-Romero & Luciana Méndez Errico, 2015. "The Long-Term Impact of Inequality on Entrepreneurship and Job Creation," Working Papers wpdea1501, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Luciana Méndez Errico, 2013. "The Impacts of Social Networks on Immigrants’ Employment Prospects: The Spanish Case 1997-2007," Working Papers wpdea1301, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2015-01-31 2017-10-08. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2017-10-08 2017-10-08. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2013-02-03 2017-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-FLE: Financial Literacy & Education (1) 2017-10-08. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2017-10-08. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2017-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2015-01-31. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2017-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2017-10-08. Author is listed
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2015-01-31. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luciana Méndez Errico should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.