Report NEP-LTV-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2015. "The German Labor Market for Older Workers in Comparative Perspective," Research Papers in Economics 2015-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- John P. Papay & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 2014. "Income-based Inequality in Educational Outcomes: Learning from State Longitudinal Data Systems," NBER Working Papers 20802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel Burstein & Eduardo Morales & Jonathan Vogel, 2015. "Accounting for Changes in Between-Group Inequality," NBER Working Papers 20855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Jonathan Guryan & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2014. "Early Life Environment and Racial Inequality in Education and Earnings in the United States," Working Paper Series WP-2014-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- David Card & Andrew Johnston & Pauline Leung & Alexandre Mas & Zhuan Pei, 2015. "The Effect of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment Insurance Receipt: New Evidence from a Regression Kink Design in Missouri, 2003-2013," NBER Working Papers 20869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roxana Gutierrez-Romero & Luciana Méndez Errico, 2015. "The Long-Term Impact of Inequality on Entrepreneurship and Job Creation," Working Papers wpdea1501, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- David Boisclair & Jean-Yves Duclos & Steeve Marchand & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2014. "An Economic Analysis of Proposals to Improve Coverage of Longevity Risk," Cahiers de recherche 1406, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Luis Diéz-Catalán & Ernesto Villanueva, 2015. "Contract staggering and unemployment during the great recession: evidence from Spain," Working Papers 1431, Banco de España.
- Yanan Li & Victoria Prowse, 2014. "The Insurance Role of Household Labor Supply for Older Workers," Working Papers wp309, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal & Jose Varejao, 2013. "Catastrophic job destruction during the Portuguese economic crisis," Special Conference Papers 24, Bank of Greece.
- Joan Costa Font & Mireia Jofre-Bonet & Julian Le Grand, 2015. "Vertical Transmission of Overweight: Evidence From English Adoptees," CEP Discussion Papers dp1324, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.