Report NEP-LAB-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leora Friedberg & Richard M. Hynes & Nathaniel Pattison, 2017. "Who Benefits from Bans on Employer Credit Checks?," Departmental Working Papers 1704, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Who Becomes an Inventor in America? The Importance of Exposure to Innovation," NBER Working Papers 24062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luciana Méndez, 2017. "So dissatisfied to leave? The role of perceptions, expectations and beliefs on youths' intention to migrate," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Martha J. Bailey & Olga Malkova & Zoë M. McLaren, 2017. "Does Parents’ Access to Family Planning Increase Children’s Opportunities? Evidence from the War on Poverty and the Early Years of Title X," NBER Working Papers 23971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rita Ginja & Jenny Jans & Arizo Karimi, 2017. "Parental Investments in Early Life and Child Outcomes: Evidence from Swedish Parental Leave Rules," Working Papers 2017-085, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Tarverdi, 2017. "Oil and Women: A Re-examination," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1706, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Laura A. Harvey & Jochen O. Mierau & James Rockey, 2017. "Inequality in an Equal Society," LWS Working papers 26, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Dan Andrews & Müge Adalet McGowan & Valentine Millot, 2017. "Confronting the zombies: Policies for productivity revival," OECD Economic Policy Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Kozo Kiyota, 2017. "Labor market imperfections, markups and productivity in multinationals and exporters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-113/V, Tinbergen Institute.