Report NEP-MIG-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2012. "Visa Policies, Networks and the Cliff at the Border," IZA Discussion Papers 7094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Returning Home at Times of Trouble? Return Migration of EU Enlargement Migrants during the Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 7111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moritz Bonn, 2013. "On the Interdependence of Illegal and Legal Immigration," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201301, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernt Bratsberg & Torbjørn Hægeland & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2013. "Immigrant skills and employment. Cross-country evidence from the Adult Literacy and Life Skills Survey," Discussion Papers 730, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Claire Naiditch & Radu Vranceanu, 2013. "A two-country model of high skill migration with public education," Post-Print hal-00779716, HAL.
- Aslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias, 2012. "The Value of Earning for Learning: Performance Bonuses in Immigrant Language Training," IZA Discussion Papers 7118, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ariga, Kenn & Ohtake, Fumio & Sasaki, Masaru & Wu, Zheren, 2012. "Wage Growth through Job Hopping in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aliu, Armando, 2013. "The Theory of Interhybridity: Socio-political Dimensions and Migration Experiences of Post-communist Western Balkan States," MPRA Paper 44056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciana Méndez Errico, 2013. "The Impacts of Social Networks on Immigrants’ Employment Prospects: The Spanish Case 1997-2007," Working Papers wpdea1301, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Ekaterina Sprenger, 2013. "The Determinants of International Migration in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 325, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Simone Bertoli & Herbert Brücker & Jesus Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers 2013-03, FEDEA.
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2013. "International migration, human capital formation, and saving," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 49, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Govert Bijwaard & Qi Wang, 2013. "Return Migration of Foreign Students," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013005, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.