Walter Stewart McManus
|McManus Analytics LLC 201 N. Squirrel Rd #914 Auburn Hills, MI 48326|
McManus Analytics LLC (Walter McManus)http://www.mcmanusanalytics.com
USA, Rochester Hills, Michigan
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kleinbaum, Rob & McManus, Walter, 2009. "Fixing Detroit: how far, how fast, how fuel-efficient," MPRA Paper 19607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McManus, Walter, 2007. "Economic analysis of feebates to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from light vehicles for California," MPRA Paper 3461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McManus, Walter, 2007. "The link between gasoline prices and vehicle sales:economic theory trumps conventional Detroit wisdom," MPRA Paper 3463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McManus, Walter, 2006. "Can proactive fuel economy strategies help automakers mitigate fuel price risk?," MPRA Paper 3460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter McManus, 2005. "The Effects of Higher Gasoline Prices on U.S. Light Vehicle Sales, Prices, and Variable Profit by Segment and Manufacturer Group, 2001 and 2004," Industrial Organization 0505010, EconWPA.
- David L. Greene & K.G. Duleep & Walter McManus, 2004. "Future Potential of Hybrid and Diesel Powertrains in the U.S. Light-Duty Vehicle Market," Industrial Organization 0410003, EconWPA.
- Rogozhin, Alex & Gallaher, Michael & Helfand, Gloria & McManus, Walter, 2010. "Using indirect cost multipliers to estimate the total cost of adding new technology in the automobile industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 360-368, April.
- Walter McManus, 2007. "The Link Between Gasoline Prices and Vehicle Sales," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 53-60, January.
- Walter S. McManus, 1990. "Labor Market Effects of Language Enclaves: Hispanic Men in the United States," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(2), pages 228-252.
- Walter S. McManus, 1988. "Aggregation and â€œTheâ€ Elasticity of Substitution," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 32(2), pages 41-44, October.
- McManus, Walter S, 1985. "Estimates of the Deterrent Effect of Capital Punishment: The Importance of the Researcher's Prior Beliefs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 417-425, April.
- WALTER S. McMANUS, 1985. "Labor Market Assimilation Of Immigrants: The Importance Of Language Skills," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 3(3), pages 77-89, March.
- McManus, Walter S. & Rosalsky, Mercedes C., 1985. "Are all asymptotic standard errors awful?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 243-245.
- McManus, Walter S, 1985. "Labor Market Costs of Language Disparity: An Interpretation of Hispanic Earnings Differences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 818-827, September.
- Theil, Henri & Rosalsky, Mercedes C. & McManus, Walter S., 1985. "Lp-norm estimation of non-linear systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 123-125.
- McManus, Walter & Gould, William & Welch, Finis, 1983. "Earnings of Hispanic Men: The Role of English Language Proficiency," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 101-130, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (5) 2005-05-29 2007-06-11 2007-06-11 2007-06-23 2010-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (2) 2004-10-21 2005-05-29
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2005-05-29
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2007-06-11
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2007-06-23
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2004-10-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Walter Stewart McManus should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.