Report NEP-DCM-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ariel Rubinstein & Yuval Salant, 2005. "Choice from Lists," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000091, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vincent, BODART & Konstantin, KHOLODILIN & Fati, SHADMAN-MEHTA, 2005. "Identifying and Forecasting the Turning Points of the Belgian Business Cycle with Regime-Switching and Logit Models," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "05-04 "Rationality and Humanity: A View from Feminist Economics"," GDAE Working Papers 05-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Javier Herrera & François Roubaud, 2005. "Dynamique de la pauvreté urbaine au Pérou et à Madagascar 1997-1999: Une Analyse sur données de panel," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 106, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Javier Herrera & Gerardo David Rosas Shady, 2005. "Labor Market Transitions in Peru," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 109, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Walter McManus, 2005. "The Effects of Higher Gasoline Prices on U.S. Light Vehicle Sales, Prices, and Variable Profit by Segment and Manufacturer Group, 2001 and 2004," Industrial Organization 0505010, EconWPA.