Report NEP-ENE-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Oil Shocks and External Balances," IMF Working Papers 07/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Jumah, Adusei & Pastuszyn, Georg, 2007. "Oil Price Shocks, Monetary Policy and Aggregate Demand in Ghana," Economics Series 212, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Magda E. Kandil & Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee, 2007. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Output in Oil-Producing Countries: The Case of Iran," IMF Working Papers 07/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Noureddine Krichene, 2007. "An Oil and Gas Model," IMF Working Papers 07/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Carlos Romero, 2007. "A goal programming approach for a joint design of macroeconomic and environmental policies: a methodological proposal and an application to the spanish economy," Working Papers 07.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- McManus, Walter, 2007. "Economic analysis of feebates to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from light vehicles for California," MPRA Paper 3461, University Library of Munich, Germany.