Report NEP-BEC-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Davidson, 2005. "Is a Declining Dollar Good for Either the U.S. Economy or The Global Ecnomy?," International Trade 0505012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter McManus, 2005. "The Effects of Higher Gasoline Prices on U.S. Light Vehicle Sales, Prices, and Variable Profit by Segment and Manufacturer Group, 2001 and 2004," Industrial Organization 0505010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Gagliardini & C. Gourieroux & E. Renault, 2005. "Efficient Derivative Pricing by Extended Method of Moments," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- W.D. McCausland & K. Pouliakas & I. Theodossiou, 2005. "Some are Punished and Some are Rewarded: A Study of the Impact of Performance Pay on Job Satisfaction," Labor and Demography 0505019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Carroll, 2005. "The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems," Economics Working Paper Archive 520, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Stephen J Turnovsky & Goncalo Monteiro, "undated". "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities and Efficient Capital Accumulation under Time Non-separable Preferences," Discussion Papers 05/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Takashi Kano, 2005. "Learning-by-Doing or Habit Formation?," Staff Working Papers 05-15, Bank of Canada.
- Vincent, BODART & Konstantin, KHOLODILIN & Fati, SHADMAN-MEHTA, 2005. "Identifying and Forecasting the Turning Points of the Belgian Business Cycle with Regime-Switching and Logit Models," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Marlene Amstad & Andreas Fischer, 2005. "Shock Identification of Macroeconomic Forecasts based on Daily Panels," Working Papers 05.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Juri Marcucci & Mario Quagliariello, "undated". "Is Bank Portfolio Riskiness Procyclical? Evidence from Italy using a Vector Autoregression," Discussion Papers 05/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Grid Thoma, 2005. "Scientific and Technological Regimes in Nanotechnology: Combinatorial Inventors and Performance," LEM Papers Series 2005/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lentz, Rasmus & Tranæs, Torben, 2005. "Marriage, Wealth, and Unemployment Duration: A Gender Asymmetry Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 1607, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- R.J., AUMANN & Jacques-Henri, DREZE, 2005. "Assessing Strategic Risk," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005020, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Nathalie Greenan & Emmanuelle Walkowiak, 2005. "Informatique, organisation du travail et intéractions sociales," Econometrics 0505008, University Library of Munich, Germany.