Report NEP-ENV-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler & Bruno S. Frey & Clevo Wilson, 2007. "Environmental and Pro-Social Norms: Evidence from 30 Countries," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 220, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Carlos Romero, 2007. "A goal programming approach for a joint design of macroeconomic and environmental policies: a methodological proposal and an application to the spanish economy," Working Papers 07.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- McManus, Walter, 2007. "Economic analysis of feebates to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from light vehicles for California," MPRA Paper 3461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onno Hoffmeister & Reimund Schwarze, 2007. "The winding road to industrial safety. Evidence on the effects of environmental liability on accident prevention in Germany," Working Papers 2007-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- André de Palma & Kiarash Motamedi & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007. "Accessibility and Environmental Quality: Inequality in the Paris Housing Market," THEMA Working Papers 2007-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:wai:econwp:07/12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr & Troy Baisden, 2007. "The Land Use in Rural New Zealand Model Version 1 (LURNZv1: Model Description)," Working Papers 07_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Américo M. S. Carvalho Mendes, 2007. "The Portuguese Forests," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 13, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Christos Koulovatianos & Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J.Mirman, 2007. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource under Uncertainty," Vienna Economics Papers 0703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Américo M. S. Carvalho Mendes, 2007. "La forêt méditerranéenne et la trajectoire de la politique forestière portugaise du dernier quart du XIXième jusqu'à la fin du XXième siècle," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 12, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).