Erlangga Agustino Landiyanto
(50%) Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Surabaya, Indonesia
: +62 31 5353869
+62 31 5326288
Jl. Airlangga No. 4, Surabaya 60252, Jawa Timur
RePEc:edi:feairid (more details at EDIRC)
(30%) Institute for Population and Social Research Bangkok, Thailand
RePEc:edi:ipmahth (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Instituut voor Ontwikkelingsbeleid en -beheer (IOB) Antwerpen, Belgium
: +32-(0)3-265 5770
Prinsstraat 13, B-2000 Antwerp
RePEc:edi:iobuabe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Landiyanto, Erlangga Agustino, 2015. "Transformation of the national monitoring and evaluation arrangement in decentralized Indonesia," MPRA Paper 69073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landiyanto, Erlangga Agustino & Ling, Jeffrey & Puspitasari, Mega & Irianti, Septi Eka, 2011. "Wealth and Happiness: Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," MPRA Paper 50012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landiyanto, Erlangga Agustino, 2009. "The Impact of Health Card Program on Access to Reproductive Health Services: An Indonesian Experience," MPRA Paper 38856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landiyanto, Erlangga Agustino, 2006.
"Strategi Alternatif Penanggulangan Kemiskinan di Papua melalui Pengembangan Keuangan Mikro
[Alternative Strategy to reduce poverty in Papua through Microfinance Development]," MPRA Paper 4391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Erlangga Agustino Landiyanto & Rummaya & Wirya Wardaya, 2005. "Growth in East Java : Convergence or Divergence ?," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508005, EconWPA.
- Erlangga Agustino Agustino, 2005. "Spesialisasi Dan Konsentrasi Spasial Pada Sektor Industri Manufaktur Di Jawa Timur," Urban/Regional 0511009, EconWPA.
- Erlangga Agustino Landiyanto & Anindita Pradana & Sri kusreni, 2005. "Specialization and Geographic Concentration of East Java Manufacturing Industries," Urban/Regional 0508009, EconWPA.
- Erlangga Agustino Landiyanto & Wirya Wardaya, 2005. "Growth and Convergence in Southeast Asia Sugarcane Industries," GE, Growth, Math methods 0501005, EconWPA.
- Erlangga Agustino Landiyanto & Arief Heru Prasetyo, 2005. "Economic Growth of Indonesian Port Cities," Urban/Regional 0508010, EconWPA.
- Rummaya & Wirya Wardaya & Erlangga Agustino Landiyanto, 2005. "Club Convergence & Regional Spillovers In East Java," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511008, EconWPA.
- Landiyanto, Erlangga Agustino & Wardaya, Wirya, 2005.
"Pertumbuhan dan Konvergensi pada Industri Tebu di Asia Tenggara
[Growth and Convergence of Sugarcare Industries in Southeast Asia]," MPRA Paper 2723, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- erlangga agustino landiyanto, 2005. "Kinerja Keuangan dan Strategi Pembangunan Kota di Era Otonomi," Urban/Regional 0502002, EconWPA.
- landiyanto, Erlangga agustino & wardaya, Wirya, 2005.
"Kerangka Pembangunan Regional dalam Agenda 21: Berkelanjutan dan Berwawasan Lingkungan
[Framework of Regional Development in Agenda 21: Sustainability and environmental vision]," MPRA Paper 2381, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- erlangga agustino landiyanto, 2005. "konsentrasi spasial industri manufaktur: tinjauan empiris di kota surabaya," Urban/Regional 0501006, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Erlangga Agustino Landiyanto & Rummaya & Wirya Wardaya, 2005.
"Growth in East Java : Convergence or Divergence ?,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- McCulloch, Neil & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2008. "Endowments, location or luck ? evaluating the determinants of sub-national growth in decentralized Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4769, The World Bank.
- Rummaya & Wirya Wardaya & Erlangga Agustino Landiyanto, 2005.
"Club Convergence & Regional Spillovers In East Java,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Ewa, Lechman, 2011.
"Catching-up and club convergence from cross-national perspective. A statistical study for the period 1980-2010,"
37383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa Lechman, 2012. "Catching-Up And Club Convergence From Cross-National Perspective A Statistical Study For The Period 1980-2010," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(3), pages 95-109, September.
- Jennifer Day & Peter Ellis, 2013. "Growth in Indonesia's manufacturing sectors: Urban and localization contributions," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 343-368, August.
- Ewa, Lechman, 2011. "Catching-up and club convergence from cross-national perspective. A statistical study for the period 1980-2010," MPRA Paper 37383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 9 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Erlangga Agustino Landiyanto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.