Club Convergence & Regional Spillovers In East Java
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Day & Peter Ellis, 2013. "Growth in Indonesia's manufacturing sectors: Urban and localization contributions," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 343-368, August.
- Ewa Lechman, 2012.
"Catching-Up And Club Convergence From Cross-National Perspective A Statistical Study For The Period 1980-2010,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(3), pages 95-109, September.
- Ewa, Lechman, 2011. "Catching-up and club convergence from cross-national perspective. A statistical study for the period 1980-2010," MPRA Paper 37383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsâ-convergence; divergence; spatial regimes; spillover effects;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2005-12-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0511008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .