Lester M.K. Kwong
Department of Economics St. Catherines, Canada
: (905) 688-5550 3325
500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1
RePEc:edi:debroca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lester M.K. Kwong, 2005. "Efficiency in Optimal Auctions with Common Uncertainty," Working Papers 0502, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- Lester M.K. Kwong, 2004. "Reward Programs and Entry Deterrence," Working Papers 0501, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Cyr, Don & Kwong, Lester & Sun, Ling, 2017. "An Examination of Tail Dependence in Bordeaux Futures Prices and Parker Ratings," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 252-266, August.
- Lester M. K. Kwong & Tomson Ogwang & Ling Sun, 2017. "Semiparametric versus parametric hedonic wine price models: an empirical investigation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(13), pages 897-901, July.
- Lester M. K. Kwong & Don Cyr & Joseph Kushner & Tomson Ogwang, 2011. "A Semiparametric Hedonic Pricing Model of Ontario Wines," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59(3), pages 361-381, September.
- Kwong, Lester M.K., 2011. "Eco-Labels as a Signal of Quality," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 179-192, September.
- Cyr, Don & Hanagriff, Roger D. & Kwong, Lester M.K., 2010. "What is Making Investment in the Texas Vineyard Industry Tick? A Real Options Analysis of Entry and Exit," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 236-255, March.
- Kwong, Lester M.K., 2009. "On the Revelation of Provenance in Online Wine Auctions," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 166-184, December.
- Lester Kwong, 2003. "Coupons and `everyday low prices': price competition with multiple instruments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 443-462, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Lester M. K. Kwong & Don Cyr & Joseph Kushner & Tomson Ogwang, 2011.
"A Semiparametric Hedonic Pricing Model of Ontario Wines,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59(3), pages 361-381, September.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & D’Amico, Mario & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pomarici, Eugenio & Dal Bianco, Andrea & Cembalo, Luigi, 2016. "Private vs. Collective Wine Reputation," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1-20, August.
- Megan E. Waldrop & Jill J. McCluskey & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2017. "Products with multiple certifications: insights from the US wine market," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 658-682.
- Li, Tongzhe & McCluskey, Jill J. & Messer, Kent D., 2018. "Ignorance Is Bliss? Experimental Evidence on Wine Produced from Grapes Irrigated with Recycled Water," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 100-110.
- Carew, Richard C. & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Meng, Ting, 2016. "Segmenting Wine Market: California Red and White Wine Retail Prices in British Columbia," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235253, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Waldrop, Megan & McCluskey, Jill, 2016. "Impact of Organic, Sustainable, and Biodynamic Wine Making Practices on Wine Prices," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235217, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Edward Oczkowski, 2016. "Analysing Firm-level Price Effects for Differentiated Products: The Case of Australian Wine Producers," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 43-62, March.
- YOO, Veronica & FLORKOWSKI, Wojciech J. & CAREW, Richard, 2015. "Pricing Attributes Of Wines From Emerging Suppliers On The British Columbia Market," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra, vol. 18(2), pages 1-12, October.
- Kwong, Lester M.K., 2011.
"Eco-Labels as a Signal of Quality,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 179-192, September.
- Shizuka Nishikawa, 2015. "Regulating Cournot Oligopoly with Environmental Externalities," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(4), pages 449-462, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lester M.K. Kwong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.