Reward Programs and Entry Deterrence
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsReward and Loyalty programs; Barrier to Entry; Entry deterrence; Switching Costs;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-06-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2005-06-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2005-06-19 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2005-06-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brk:wpaper:0501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Francois Lamarche). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debroca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .