(90%) Afdeling Ruimtelijke Economie Amsterdam, Netherlands
School of Business and Economics
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:vrevunl (more details at EDIRC)
(9%) Lembaga Penyelidikan Ekonomi dan Masyarakat (LPEM) Jakarta, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:lpuinid (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Departemen Ekonomi Jakarta, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:deuinid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nicola Cortinovis & Zhiling Wang & Hengky Kurniawan, 2021. "Industrial Relatedness in MNE Spillovers over Geographical Space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2111, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2021.
- Hengky Kurniawan & Henri L. F. de Groot & Peter Mulder, 2019. "Are poor provinces catching‐up the rich provinces in Indonesia?," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 89-108, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hengky Kurniawan & Henri L. F. de Groot & Peter Mulder, 2019.
"Are poor provinces catching‐up the rich provinces in Indonesia?,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 89-108, March.
- Carlos Mendez & Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2021. "Disparities in regional productivity, capital accumulation, and efficiency across Indonesia: A club convergence approach," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 790-809, May.
- Ragdad Cani Miranti, 2021. "Is regional poverty converging across Indonesian districts? A distribution dynamics and spatial econometric approach," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 851-883, October.
- Anang Budi Gunawan & Carlos Mendez & Shigeru Otsubo, 2021. "Provincial income convergence clubs in Indonesia: Identification and conditioning factors," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 2540-2575, December.
- Santos-Marquez, Felipe & Mendez, Carlos, 2019.
"Regional Convergence, Spatial Scale, and Spatial Dependence: Evidence from Homicides and Personal Injuries in Colombia 2010-2018,"
97093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felipe Santos‐Marquez & Carlos Mendez, 2021. "Regional convergence, spatial scale, and spatial dependence: Evidence from homicides and personal injuries in Colombia 2010–2018," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 1162-1184, August.
- Aginta, Harry & Gunawan, Anang Budi & Mendez, Carlos, 2020. "Regional Income Disparities and Convergence Clubs in Indonesia: New District-Level Evidence 2000-2017," MPRA Paper 99079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2022. "Cyclical shocks and spatial association of Indonesia's district‐level per capita income," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 261-287, September.
- Carlos Mendez, 2020. "Regional efficiency convergence and efficiency clusters," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 391-411, June.
- Mendez-Guerra, Carlos & Kataoka, Mitsuhiko, 2020. "Disparities in Regional Productivity, Capital Accumulation, and Efficiency across Indonesia: A Convergence Clubs Approach," MPRA Paper 99322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ensar Yılmaz & Zeynep Kaplan, 2022. "Regional polarization in Turkey," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 410-431, March.
- Muhammad Hidayat & Nasri Bachtiar & Sjafrizal Sjafrizal & Elvina Primayesa, 2022. "Does Investment and Energy Infrastructure Influence Convergence in Sumatra Island, Indonesia?," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 12(4), pages 274-281, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2021-03-29. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2021-03-29. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2021-03-29. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2021-03-29. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2021-03-29. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2021-03-29. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2021-03-29. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2021-03-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hengky Kurniawan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.