|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|136 Catoma Street, 2nd Floor Troy University Montgomery Campus Montgomery, AL 36103|
Sorrell College of Business Troy, Alabama (United States)
: (334) 670-3459
234 Bibb Graves, Troy, Alabama 36082
RePEc:edi:mmtsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Haksoon Kim, 2014. "Stock price discreteness and clustering: decimals and ordered probit model," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 49-60, February.
- Sang Koo Kang & Haksoon Kim, 2013. "R -Squared and Dividend Payout: Evidence from the Korean Market," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(S4), pages 104-118, September.
- Kim, Haksoon & Lim, Chanwoo, 2010. "Diversity, outside directors and firm valuation: Korean evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 284-291, March.
- Haksoon KIM, 2006. "Which Explains Stock Return Co-movement better, Corporate Governance or Corporate Transparency? Evidence from R2 (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 56(11-12), pages 534-551, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kim, Haksoon & Lim, Chanwoo, 2010.
"Diversity, outside directors and firm valuation: Korean evidence,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 284-291, March.
- Siri Terjesen & Eduardo Barbosa Couto & Paulo Morais Francisco, 2016. "Does the presence of independent and female directors impact firm performance? A multi-country study of board diversity," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 447-483, September.
- Oskar Kowalewski, 2012. "Corporate Governance and Pension Fund Performance," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(1), March.
- Upadhyay, Arun & Zeng, Hongchao, 2014. "Gender and ethnic diversity on boards and corporate information environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2456-2463.
- Rivas, Jose Luis, 2012. "Diversity & internationalization: The case of boards and TMT's," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-12.
- Min, Byung S. & Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Corporate governance, globalization and firm productivity," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 372-385.
- van den Oever, Koen, 2017. "Uncharted waters : A behavioral approach to when, why and which organizational changes are adopted," Other publications TiSEM 0136c8c2-ecdd-4f82-8ca7-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christophe Volonté & Pascal Gantenbein, 2016. "Directors’ human capital, firm strategy, and firm performance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(1), pages 115-145, March.
- Shi, Haina & Xu, Haoping & Zhang, Xin, 2018. "Do politically connected independent directors create or destroy value?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 82-96.
- Sitthipongpanich, Thitima & Polsiri, Piruna, 2015. "Do CEO and board characteristics matter? A study of Thai family firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 119-129.
- Ooi, Chai-Aun & Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Mat Som, Ahmad Puad, 2015. "Diversity in human and social capital: Empirical evidence from Asian tourism firms in corporate board composition," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 139-153.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Yin, Shuxing & Zhang, Mao, 2018. "Age diversity, directors' personal values, and bank performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 60-79.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Yin, Shuxing & Zhang, Mao, 2016. "Managing the diversity: board age diversity, directors’ personal values, and bank performance," MPRA Paper 71927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haksoon Kim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.