|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|238 Church Street Middletown, CT 06459|
|Terminal Degree:||2019 Department of Economics; Rutgers University-New Brunswick (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department Middletown, Connecticut (United States)
PAC 123, 238 Church Street, Middletown, CT 06459-0007
RePEc:edi:edwesus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ryuichiro Izumi, 2020. "Financial Stability with Sovereign Debt," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2020-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Ryuichiro Izumi, 2019. "Opacity: Insurance and Fragility," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2019-005, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2019-12-16 2020-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2019-12-16. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2020-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2019-12-16. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2019-12-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ryuichiro Izumi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.