Report NEP-BAN-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viral V. Acharya & Björn Imbierowicz & Sascha Steffen & Daniel Teichmann, 2019. "Does the Lack of Financial Stability Impair the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 26479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petr Teply & Matej Kuc, 2019. "Performance Comparison of European Cooperative and Commercial Banks in a Low Interest Rate Environment," Working Papers IES 2019/36, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2019.
- Ryuichiro Izumi, 2019. "Opacity: Insurance and Fragility," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2019-005, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Lara Loewenstein & Paul S. Willen & Christopher L. Foote, 2019. "Technological innovation in mortgage underwriting and the growth in credit, 1985–2015," Working Papers 19-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 01 Nov 2019.
- Mary Everett & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen & Peter McQuade & Anna Samarina, 2019. "Mortgage lending, monetary policy, and prudential measures in small euro-area economies: Evidence from Ireland and the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 659, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2019. "Impact of IAS 39 reclassification on income smoothing by European banks," MPRA Paper 97035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schuler, Tobias & Corrado, Luisa, 2019. "Financial cycles, credit bubbles and stabilization policies," Working Paper Series 2336, European Central Bank.
- Christina Nicolas & Amine Tarazi, 2019. "Disentangling the effect of Trust on Bank Lending," Working Papers hal-02384495, HAL.
- Sascha Tobias Wengerek & Benjamin Hippert & André Uhde, 2019. "Risk allocation through securitization - Evidence from non-performing loans," Working Papers Dissertations 58, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Kogler, Michael, 2019. "Profit Taxation and Bank Risk Taking," Economics Working Paper Series 1918, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Kyle F. Herkenhoff & Gajendran Raveendranathan, 2019. "Who Bears the Welfare Costs of Monopoly? The Case of the Credit Card Industry," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-13, McMaster University.
- Pierre Durand, 2019. "Determinants of banks' profitability: Do Basel III liquidity and capital ratios matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-24, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Aref Ardekani & Isabelle Distinguin & Amine Tarazi, 2019. "Interbank network characteristics, monetary policy "News" and sensitivity of bank stock returns," Working Papers hal-02384533, HAL.
- Setzer, Ralph & Stieglitz, Moritz, 2019. "Firm-level employment, labour market reforms, and bank distress," Working Paper Series 2334, European Central Bank.
- Viktors Stebunovs & Nicholas Coleman, 2019. "Do Negative Interest Rates Explain Low Profitability of European Banks?," FEDS Notes 2019-11-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gehrig, Stefan & Mesoudi, Alex & Lamba, Shakti, 2019. "Banking on cooperation: An evolutionary analysis of microfinance loan repayment," OSF Preprints tmpqj, Center for Open Science.
- Xiao, Tim, 2019. "Pricing Financial Derivatives Subject to Multilateral Credit Risk and Collateralization," SocArXiv 84xjn, Center for Open Science.