Report NEP-DGE-2020-02-03This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Alberto Takashi Haraguchi & Jose Angelo Divino, 2020. "Monetary Policy and Reserve Requirements in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers Series 514, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Corina Boar, 2020. "Dynastic Precautionary Savings," NBER Working Papers 26635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lieberknecht, Philipp, 2019. "Financial frictions,the Phillips curve and monetary policy," Discussion Papers 47/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Pinchetti, Marco, 2020. "What Is Driving The TFP Slowdown? Insights From a Schumpeterian DSGE Model," MPRA Paper 98316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milan Vyskrabka & Stanislav Tvrz & Martin Zeleznik, 2019. "PreMISE: DSGE Model of the Slovak Economy Integrated in a Monetary Union," Working and Discussion Papers WP 8/2019, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Smirnyagin, Vladimir, 2020. "Compositional nature of firm growth and aggregate fluctuations," Bank of England working papers 846, Bank of England.
- Hirono, Makoto & Mino, Kazuo, 2019. "Pension, Retirement, and Growth in the Presence Heterogeneous Elderly," MPRA Paper 98096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2020. "Developing a DSGE Consumption Function for a CGE Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-296, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Sébastien Ménard, 2020. "The impact of benefit sanctions on equilibrium wage dispersion and job vacancies," Working Papers hal-02441229, HAL.
- Andreas Fagereng & Martin Blomhoff Holm & Benjamin Moll & Gisle Natvik, 2019. "Saving Behavior Across the Wealth Distribution: The Importance of Capital Gains," NBER Working Papers 26588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessen, Robin & König, Johannes, 2020. "Hours risk and wage risk: Repercussions over the life-cycle," Discussion Papers 2020/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Chu, Angus C., 2020. "Advanced Macroeconomics for Undergraduates," MPRA Paper 98249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiri Slacalek & Oreste Tristani & Giovanni L. Violante, 2020. "Household Balance Sheet Channels of Monetary Policy: A Back of the Envelope Calculation for the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 26630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes & Pierre Yared, 2020. "Optimal Fiscal Policy without Commitment: Revisiting Lucas-Stokey," Working Papers 1144, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Michael Christl & Silvia De Poli & Janos Vargas, 2019. "Reducing the income tax burden for households with children: An assessment of the child tax credit reform in Austria," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2019-09, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chen, Chuanqi & Pan, Dongyang, 2020. "The Optimal Mix of Monetary and Climate Policy," MPRA Paper 97718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrien Auclert & Matthew Rognlie & Ludwig Straub, 2020. "Micro Jumps, Macro Humps: Monetary Policy and Business Cycles in an Estimated HANK Model," NBER Working Papers 26647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonia Gilbukh & Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham, 2020. "Heterogeneous Real Estate Agents and the Housing Cycle," Working Papers 2020-002, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Luca Marchiori & Olivier Pierrard, 2020. "Health subsidies, prevention and welfare," BCL working papers 139, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Roman Horvath & Lorant Kaszab & Ales Marsal, 2019. "Fiscal Policy and the Nominal Term Premium," Working and Discussion Papers WP 9/2019, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Luis Rojas & Dominik Thaler, 2020. "The Bright Side of the Doom Loop: Banks Exposure and Default Incentives," Working Papers 1143, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Angeletos, Georges Marios & Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2020. "Business Cycle Anatomy," TSE Working Papers 20-1065, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ryuichiro Izumi, 2020. "Financial Stability with Sovereign Debt," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2020-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Camous & Russell Cooper, 2020. "Political Activism and the Provision of Dynamic Incentives," NBER Working Papers 26654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Keane & Elena Capatina & Shiko Maruyama, 2019. "Health Shocks and the Evolution of Earnings over the Life-Cycle," Discussion Papers 2018-14a, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sena Coskun & Husnu Dalgic, 2020. "The Emergence of Procyclical Fertility: The Role of Gender Differences in Employment Risk," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_142, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Sergio Salgado & Fatih Guvenen & Nicholas Bloom, 2019. "Skewed Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 26565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natasha Miaouli & Panagiota Koliousi, 2018. "Efficient bargaining versus Right to manage in the era of liberalization," Working Papers 201804, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.