Report NEP-IAS-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marios Michaelides & Peter Mueser & Jeffrey Smith, 2019. "Youth Unemployment and U.S. Job Search Assistance Policy during the Great Recession," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 13-2019, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Matthew S. Rutledge & Gal Wettstein & Sara Ellen King, 2019. "Will More Workers Have Nontraditional Jobs as Globalization and Automation Spread?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2019-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- Mary A. Burke, 2019. "Access to medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorder: is Rhode Island different, and why?," Current Policy Perspectives 19-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Karahan, Fatih & Mitman, Kurt & Moore, Brendan, 2019. "Individual and Market-Level Effects of UI Policies: Evidence from Missouri," IZA Discussion Papers 12805, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Coyle, Brian M, 2019. "Between Stars and Stripes: Regions for American Healthcare Reform," SocArXiv wmfyr, Center for Open Science.
- Diagne, Mandiaye & Saito, Kazuki & Diagne, Aliou, 2019. "The determinants of the adoption of agricultural insurance program: The case of rice in the Senegal River Valley," 2019 Sixth International Conference, September 23-26, 2019, Abuja, Nigeria 295902, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Gal Wettstein & Wenliang Hou, 2019. "How Best to Annuitize Defined Contribution Assets?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2019-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Ryuichiro Izumi, 2019. "Opacity: Insurance and Fragility," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2019-005, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Giuseppe Attanasi & Emmanuel Thibault, 2019. "An Experimental Test of the Under-Annuitization Puzzle with Smooth Ambiguity and Charitable Giving," Working Papers halshs-02132858, HAL.
- Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Mario, Miranda & Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi, 2019. "Financial system hazard in a developing country context: effect of agricultural insurance on credit, risk and efficiency in Nigeria," 2019 Sixth International Conference, September 23-26, 2019, Abuja, Nigeria 295938, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Zhiguo He & Paymon Khorrami & Zhaogang Song, 2019. "Commonality in Credit Spread Changes: Dealer Inventory and Intermediary Distress," NBER Working Papers 26494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geruso, Michael & Layton, Timothy J. & McCormack, Grace & Shepard, Mark, 2019. "The Two Margin Problem in Insurance Markets," Working Paper Series rwp19-035, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ndegwa, Michael K. & Shee, Apurba & Turvey, Calum G. & You, Liangzhi, 2019. "Uptake of Insurance-Embedded Credit in Presence of Credit Rationing: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Kenya," 2019 Sixth International Conference, September 23-26, 2019, Abuja, Nigeria 295782, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Shepard, Mark & Baicker, Katherine & Skinner, Jonathan, 2019. "Does One Medicare Fit All? The Economics of Uniform Health Insurance Benefits," Working Paper Series rwp19-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2019. "Impact of IAS 39 reclassification on income smoothing by European banks," MPRA Paper 97035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher & Abigail N. Walters, 2019. "How Do Older Workers Use Nontraditional Jobs?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2019-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- Andrew D. Biggs & Alicia H. Munnell & Anqi Chen, 2019. "Why Are 401(k)/IRA Balances Substantially Below Potential?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2019-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Pauline Rossi & Mathilde Godard, 2019. "The Old-Age Security Motive for Fertility: Evidence from the Extension of Social Pensions in Namibia," Working Papers halshs-02378400, HAL.