Report NEP-BAN-2020-02-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Brei & Leonardo Gambacorta & Marcella Lucchetta & Marcella Lucchetta, 2020. "Bad bank resolutions and bank lending," BIS Working Papers 837, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kang, Jung Koo & Loumioti, Maria & Wittenberg-Moerman, Regina, 2020. "Lifting the banking veil: credit standards’ harmonization through lending transparency," Working Paper Series 2367, European Central Bank.
- Hyun Hak Kim & Hosung Jung, 2019. "Systemic Risk of the Consumer Credit Network across Financial Institutions," Working Papers 2019-23, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nirupama Kulkarni, 2019. "Government Guarantees and Bank Vulnerability during a Crisis: Evidence from an Emerging Market," NBER Working Papers 26564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatouh, Mahmoud & Bock, Robert & Ouenniche, Jamal, 2020. "Impact of IFRS 9 on the cost of funding of banks in Europe," Bank of England working papers 851, Bank of England.
- Niknamian, Sorush, 2019. "Discovering Hidden Patterns in Loan Reimbursement," OSF Preprints qm8hb, Center for Open Science.
- Simona Malovana & Zaneta Tesarova, 2019. "Banks' Credit Losses and Provisioning over the Business Cycle: Implications for IFRS 9," Working Papers 2019/4, Czech National Bank.
- Tran, Dung Viet & Ho, Sy-Hoa, 2019. "Does diversification affect the quality of loan portfolio?Panel Granger-causality evidence from US banks," MPRA Paper 98186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Liu & Hyungsik Roger Moon & Frank Schorfheide, 2019. "Forecasting with a Panel Tobit Model," NBER Working Papers 26569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbisiero, Giuseppe & Faccia, Donata, 2020. "Firm or bank weakness? Access to finance since the European sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 2361, European Central Bank.
- Jeremy Clark & John Spraggon, 2020. "Using Revenue Sharing for Higher Risk and Return Business Ventures in Microfinance: An Experimental Study," Working Papers in Economics 20/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ryuichiro Izumi, 2020. "Financial Stability with Sovereign Debt," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2020-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Pancaro, Cosimo & Żochowski, Dawid & Arnould, Guillaume, 2020. "Bank funding costs and solvency," Working Paper Series 2356, European Central Bank.
- Youngju Kim & Seohyun Lee & Hyunjoon Lim, 2019. "Uncertainty, Credit and Investment: Evidence from Firm-Bank Matched Data," Working Papers 2019-25, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Sang-yoon Song, 2019. "The Cash-Flow Channel of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Mortgage Borrowers," Working Papers 2019-20, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Delis, Manthos & Hong, Sizhe & Paltalidis, Nikos & Philip, Dennis, 2020. "Forward Guidance and Corporate Lending," MPRA Paper 98159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Rojas & Dominik Thaler, 2020. "The Bright Side of the Doom Loop: Banks Exposure and Default Incentives," Working Papers 1143, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Daniel Murphy, 2020. "Effects of Fiscal Policy on Credit Markets," NBER Working Papers 26655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.