Department of Finance Beijing, China
Guanghua School of Management
RePEc:edi:dfpkucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Huang, Zhangkai, 2003.
"Evidence of a bank lending channel in the UK,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 491-510, March.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Marina-Eliza Spaliara & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2016. "To What Extent Does the Interest Burden Affect Firm Survival? Evidence from a Panel of UK Firms during the Recent Financial Crisis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(4), pages 576-594, August.
- Stefanos Papadamou & Vaggelis Arvanitis & Costas Siriopoulos, 2014. "A Bank Lending Channel that is Working via Housing or via Consumer Loans? Evidence from Europe," Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 15-34.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Helmut Franken & Carlos García & Alejandro Jara, 2004.
"The Bank Lending Channel in Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Antonio Ahumada & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking Market Structure and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 7, chapter 4, pages 121-146
Central Bank of Chile.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Carlos García & Alejandro Jara & Helmut Franken, 2005. "The bank lending channel in Chile," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 128-45 Bank for International Settlements.
- Badarudin, Z.E. & Ariff, M. & Khalid, A.M., 2013. "Post-Keynesian money endogeneity evidence in G-7 economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 146-162.
- Wilfred E. N. Mbowe, 2017. "The Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission: A Dynamic Bank-level Panel Data Analysis on Tanzania," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 169-190, January.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D., 2009.
"Identification of a loan supply function: A cross-country test for the existence of a bank lending channel,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 321-335, April.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2007. "Identification of a Loan Supply Function: A Cross-Country Test for the Existence of a Bank Lending Channel," Working Papers 54, Bank of Greece.
- Francis, William B. & Osborne, Matthew, 2012. "Capital requirements and bank behavior in the UK: Are there lessons for international capital standards?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 803-816.
- Moses M. Sichei, 2005. "Bank-Lending Channel in South Africa: Bank-Level Dynamic Panel Date Analysis," Working Papers 200510, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- José Gómez González & Fernando Grosz, 2006.
"Evidence of Bank Lending Channel for Argentina and Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
396, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- José Gómez González & Fernando Grosz, 2006. "Evidence of Bank Lending Channel for Argentina and Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002649, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- José Gómez-González & Fernando Grosz, 2007. "Evidence of a Bank Lending Channel for Argentina and Colombia," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 44(129), pages 109-126.
- José E. Gómez González & Paola Morales Acevedo, 2009.
"Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy: Evidence for Colombia, Using a Firms´ Panel,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
005219, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- José Eduardo Gómez & Paola Morales Acevedo, 2009. "Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy: Evidence for Colombia, Using a Firms´ Panel," Borradores de Economia 545, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Wan Ngah, Wan Azman Saini & Abdul Karim, Bakri, 2010. "Bank lending channel of monetary policy: dynamic panel data evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 26157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O’Toole, Conor & Hennessy, Thia, 2015.
"Do decoupled payments affect investment financing constraints? Evidence from Irish agriculture,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 67-75.
- Conor O'Toole & Thia Hennessy, 2013. "Do decoupled payments affect investment financing constraints? Evidence from Irish agriculture," Trinity Economics Papers tep0113, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Kutan, Ali M. & Majumdar, Sudipa, 2016. "How Successful Are Banking Sector Reforms in Emerging Market Economies? Evidence from Impact of Monetary Policy on Levels and Structures of Firm Debt in India," IZA Discussion Papers 9992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandra Guariglia & Simona Mateut, 2004.
"Credit channel, trade credit channel, and inventory investment: evidence from a panel of UK firms,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
16, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Mateut, Simona, 2006. "Credit channel, trade credit channel, and inventory investment: Evidence from a panel of UK firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2835-2856, October.
- Simona Mateut & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Credit channel, trade credit channel, and inventory investment: evidence from a panel of UK firms," Discussion Papers 05/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Conor O'Toole & Carol Newman, 2012. "Investment Financing and Financial Development: Firm Level Evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp409, IIIS.
- Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2013. "Bank-characteristics, lending channel and monetary policy in emerging markets: bank-level evidence from Malaysia," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 347-362, March.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Mateut, Simona, 2010.
"Inventory investment, global engagement, and financial constraints in the UK: Evidence from micro data,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 239-250, March.
- Simona Mateut & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Inventory Investment, Global Engagement, and Financial Constraints in the UK: Evidence from Micro Data," Discussion Papers 09/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Vinh Dang & Ali M. Kutan, 2010.
"Implications of bank ownership for the credit channel of monetary policy transmission: Evidence from India,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp988, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Dang, Vinh & Kutan, Ali M., 2011. "Implications of bank ownership for the credit channel of monetary policy transmission: Evidence from India," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2418-2428, September.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed, 2016. "Islamic Financing and Bank Behaviour in a Dual Banking System: Evidence from Malaysia," Working Papers 2016-8, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Sangalli, Ilaria, 2013. "Inventory investment and financial constraints in the Italian manufacturing industry: A panel data GMM approach," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 157-178.
- Said, Fathin Faizah, 2013. "The dynamic of bank lending channel: Basel regulatory constraint," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 606-613.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Helmut Franken & Carlos García & Alejandro Jara, 2003. "Bank Lending Channel and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: the Case of Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 223, Central Bank of Chile.
- Voutsinas, Konstantinos & Werner, Richard A., 2011. "New evidence on the effectiveness of "Quantitative Easing" in Japan," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/30, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Victor Ekpu & Alberto Paloni, 2015. "Financialisation, Business Lending And Profitability In The Uk," Working Papers 2015_18, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhangkai Huang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.