Vincent Arthur Floreani
World Bank GroupWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:wrldbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Floreani,Vincent Arthur & Lopez-Acevedo,Gladys C. & Rama,Martin G., 2016. "Conflict and Poverty in Afghanistan's Transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7864, The World Bank.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Floreani, Vincent Arthur, 2015. "Financial exposure to the euro area before and after the crisis: home bias and institutions at home," Working Paper Series 1799, European Central Bank.
- Floreani, Vincent Arthur, 2014. "Fixing Europe's youth unemployment and skills mismatch, can public financial support to SMEs be effective? The case of the European Commission and European Investment Bank joint initiatives," MPRA Paper 55849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Floreani, Vincent Arthur, 2015.
"Financial exposure to the euro area before and after the crisis: home bias and institutions at home,"
Working Paper Series
1799, European Central Bank.
- Bubeck, Johannes & Habib, Maurizio Michael & Manganelli, Simone, 2017. "The portfolio of euro area fund investors and ECB monetary policy announcements," Working Paper Series 2116, European Central Bank.
- Kräussl, Roman & Lehnert, Thorsten & Stefanova, Denitsa, 2016.
"The European sovereign debt crisis: What have we learned?,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 363-373.
- Kräussl, Roman & Lehnert, Thorsten & Stefanova, Denitsa, 2017. "The European sovereign debt crisis: What have we learned?," CFS Working Paper Series 567, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vincent Arthur Floreani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.