|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Nevşehir, Turkey
Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:iinevtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ersoy, Ersan & Çıtak, Levent, 2015. "Intraday Lead-Lag Relationship between Stock Index and Stock Index Futures Markets: Evidence from Turkey," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 1-18, July.
- Ersan Ersoy & Ulaþ Ünlü, 2013. "Energy Consumption and Stock Market Relationship: Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 34-40.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ersan Ersoy & Ulaþ Ünlü, 2013.
"Energy Consumption and Stock Market Relationship: Evidence from Turkey,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 34-40.
- Ulusoy, Veysel & Demiralay, Sercan, 2017. "Energy demand and stock market development in OECD countries: A panel data analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 141-149.
- Paramati, Sudharshan Reddy & Apergis, Nicholas & Ummalla, Mallesh, 2017. "Financing clean energy projects through domestic and foreign capital: The role of political cooperation among the EU, the G20 and OECD countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 62-71.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ersan Ersoy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.