Peter Thomas Eckley
(50%) Bank of EnglandLondon, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:boegvuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Economics Oxford, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:sfeixuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Eckley, Peter & Benetton, Matteo & Latsi, Georgia & Garbarino, Nicola & Kirwin, Liam, 2017. "Specialisation in mortgage risk under Basel II," Bank of England working papers 639, Bank of England.
- Peter, Eckley, 2015. "Measuring economic uncertainty using news-media textual data," MPRA Paper 64874, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2015.
- Peter, Eckley, 2015. "(Non)rationality of consumer inflation perceptions," MPRA Paper 77082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eckley, Peter & Benetton, Matteo & Latsi, Georgia & Garbarino, Nicola & Kirwin, Liam, 2017.
"Specialisation in mortgage risk under Basel II,"
Bank of England working papers
639, Bank of England.
- Matteo Benetton, 2017. "Lenders' Competition and Macro-prudential Regulation: A Model of the UK Mortgage Supermarket," 2017 Meeting Papers 1001, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fisher, Paul & Grout, Paul, 2017. "Competition and prudential regulation," Bank of England working papers 675, Bank of England.
- Tuuli, Saara, 2019. "Model-based regulation and firms' access to finance," Research Discussion Papers 4/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Aikman, David & Haldane, Andrew & Hinterschweiger, Marc & Kapadia, Sujit, 2018. "Rethinking financial stability," Bank of England working papers 712, Bank of England.
- Miller, Sam & Wanengkirtyo, Boromeus, 2020. "Liquidity and monetary transmission: a quasi-experimental approach," Bank of England working papers 891, Bank of England.
- Dominika Ehrenbergerova & Martin Hodula & Zuzana Rakovska, 2020. "Does Capital-Based Regulation Affect Bank Pricing Policy?," Working Papers 2020/5, Czech National Bank.
- Martin Birn & Olivier de Bandt & Simon Firestone & Matías Gutiérrez Girault & Diana Hancock & Tord Krogh & Hitoshi Mio & Donald P. Morgan & Ajay Palvia & Valerio Scalone & Michael Straughan & Arzu Ulu, 2020. "The Costs and Benefits of Bank Capital—A Review of the Literature," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-25, April.
- Hinterschweiger, Marc & Neumann, Tobias & Saporta, Victoria, 2018. "Risk sensitivity and risk shifting in banking regulation," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 44, Bank of England.
- Peter, Eckley, 2015.
"Measuring economic uncertainty using news-media textual data,"
64874, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2015.
- David Bholat & Stephen Hans & Pedro Santos & Cheryl Schonhardt-Bailey, 2015. "Text mining for central banks," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, number 33.
- Nuccio Ludovico & Marc Esteve Del Valle & Franco Ruzzenenti, 2020. "Mapping the Dutch Energy Transition Hyperlink Network," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-24, September.
- Dario Buono & George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gianluigi Mazzi & Fotis Papailias, 2018. "Big Data Econometrics: Now Casting and Early Estimates," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1882, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2017-01-22. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2017-01-22. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2017-01-22. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2015-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2017-01-22. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2017-01-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter Thomas Eckley should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.