Report NEP-CMP-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter, Eckley, 2015. "Measuring economic uncertainty using news-media textual data," MPRA Paper 64874, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2015.
- David Garcia & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "Social signals and algorithmic trading of Bitcoin," Papers 1506.01513, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Ludwig, Alexander & SchÃ¶n, Matthias, 2014. "Endogenous Grids in Higher Dimensions: Delaunay Interpolation and Hybrid Methods," MEA discussion paper series 201309, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Klabunde, Anna, 2014. "Computational Economic Modeling of Migration," Ruhr Economic Papers 471, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Mina Mostoufi & David Vyncke, 2015. "Comonotonic Monte Carlo and its applications in option pricing and quantification of risk," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01159741, HAL.
- Klima, Grzegorz & Podemski, Karol & Retkiewicz-Wijtiwiak, Kaja & Sowińska, Anna E., 2015. "Smets-Wouters '03 model revisited - an implementation in gEcon," MPRA Paper 64440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francois J Stofberg and Jan H van Heerden, 2015. "The Short Term Economic Impact of Levying E-Tolls on Industries," Working Papers 515, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, J.Blaise & Wabenga Yango, James, 2014.
"Croisssance Agricole et Options d'Investissement en R.D.Congo : une Analyse en Equilibre Général Calculable
[Agriculture Growth and investments options for poverty reduction in D.R.Congo]," MPRA Paper 58193, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2015.
- Ole Boysen & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Will Economic Partnership Agreements increase poverty? The case of Uganda," Trinity Economics Papers tep0315, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Teglio & Andrea Mazzocchetti & Linda Ponta & Marco Raberto & Silvano Cincotti, 2015. "Budgetary rigour with stimulus in lean times: Policy advices from an agent-based model," Working Papers 2015/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Anthony T. Flegg & Yongming Huang & Timo Tohmo, 2015. "Using CHARM to adjust for cross-hauling: the case of the Province of Hubei, China," Working Papers 20151506, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.