Report NEP-HRM-2021-08-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bauer, Kevin & Kosfeld, Michael & von Siemens, Ferdinand, 2021. "Incentives, self-selection, and coordination of motivated agents for the production of social goods," SAFE Working Paper Series 318, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Suss, Joel & Angeli, Marilena & Eckley, Peter, 2021. "Gender, age and nationality diversity in UK banks," Bank of England working papers 929, Bank of England.
- Gert Bijnens & Emmanuel Dhyne, 2021. "The return on human (STEM) capital in Belgium," Working Paper Research 401, National Bank of Belgium.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Mendoza, Ronald U. & Vizmanos, Jana Flor V. & Cuenca, Janet S. & Muñoz, Mika S., 2020. "Evaluation of the Effects of the Performance-Based Bonus Incentive Scheme," Discussion Papers DP 2020-34, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Matthias Fahn & Takeshi Murooka, 2021. "Informal Incentives, Labor Supply, and the Effect of Immigration on Wages," Economics working papers 2021-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jonas Cederlöf & Peter Fredriksson & Arash Nekoei & David Seim, 2021. "Mandatory Advance Notice of Layoff: Evidence and Efficiency Considerations," CESifo Working Paper Series 9208, CESifo.
- Yadav, Sandeep & Srivastava, Jagriti, 2021. "CSR, audit quality and firm performance during COVID-19: an organizational legitimacy perspective," MPRA Paper 108967, University Library of Munich, Germany.