|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of International Development London, United Kingdom
King's College London
44 (0)20 7848 1514
Chesham Building, Strand, London, WC2R 2LS
RePEc:edi:idkcluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa & Luciano Ciravegna & Vesna Mandakovic & Pekka Stenmolm, 2017. "Necessity or opportunity? the effects of State fragility and economic development on entrepreneurial efforts," Serie Working Papers 42, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Ciravegna, Luciano, 2011. "Technological learning in the Silicon Valleys of Latin America," MPRA Paper 36832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Ciravegna, 2005. "Declino o trasformazione? Il ruolo delle scelte strategiche nell’ industria dell’ auto," Working Papers 108, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Alain Verbeke & Luciano Ciravegna & Luis E. Lopez & Sumit K. Kundu, 2019. "Five Configurations of Opportunism in International Market Entry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(7), pages 1287-1313, November.
- Martin, Silvia L. & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Ciravegna, Luciano, 2018. "Service advantage built on service capabilities: An empirical inquiry of international new ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 371-381.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro & Ciravegna, Luciano & Melgarejo, Mauricio & Lopez, Luis, 2018. "Home country uncertainty and the internationalization-performance relationship: Building an uncertainty management capability," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 209-221.
- Alain Verbeke & Luciano Ciravegna, 2018. "International entrepreneurship research versus international business research: A false dichotomy?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(4), pages 387-394, May.
- Ciravegna, Luciano & Kuivalainen, Olli & Kundu, Sumit K. & Lopez, Luis E., 2018. "The antecedents of early internationalization: A configurational perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1200-1212.
- Vanninen, Heini & Kuivalainen, Olli & Ciravegna, Luciano, 2017. "Rapid multinationalization: Propositions for studying born micromultinationals," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 365-379.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Ciravegna, Luciano & Vezzulli, Andrea & Kilian, Bernard, 2017. "Decoupling Standards from Practice: The Impact of In-House Certifications on Coffee Farms’ Environmental and Social Conduct," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 294-314.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Camacho, Arnoldo R. & Ciravegna, Luciano & Pichardo, Caleb A., 2016. "Strategy and innovation in emerging economies after the end of the commodity boom—Insights from Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4363-4367.
- Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez & Eva Cristina Manotas & Luciano Ciravegna, 2016. "International SMEs from emerging markets—Insights from the Colombian textile and apparel industry," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 9-31, March.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Ciravegna, Luciano & Pichardo, Caleb A., 2016. "Examining the strategy-performance link of Latin American businesses – a configurational approach," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 20(3), December.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Ciravegna, Luciano & Marcotte, Patrick, 2016. "Assessing agri-business firms' performances: Organizational and marketing business models of high/low sales and ROE outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3415-3426.
- Ciravegna, Luciano & Brenes, Esteban R., 2016. "Learning to become a high reliability organization in the food retail business," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4499-4506.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Ciravegna, Luciano & Montoya, Daniel, 2015. "Super Selectos: Winning the war against multinational retail chains," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 216-224.
- Ciravegna, Luciano & Lopez, Luis & Kundu, Sumit, 2014. "Country of origin and network effects on internationalization: A comparative study of SMEs from an emerging and developed economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 916-923.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Montoya, Daniel & Ciravegna, Luciano, 2014. "Differentiation strategies in emerging markets: The case of Latin American agribusinesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 847-855.
- Ciravegna, Luciano & Majano, Sara B. & Zhan, Ge, 2014. "The inception of internationalization of small and medium enterprises: The role of activeness and networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1081-1089.
- Luciano Ciravegna, 2011. "Forms of enterprise in 20th century Italy. Boundaries, structures and strategies," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(3), pages 462-463.
- Luciano Ciravegna, 2011. "FDI, Social Ties and Technological Learning in New Silicon Valley Clones. Evidence from the Costa Rican ICT Cluster," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1178-1198, August.
- Luciano Ciravegna & Giuliano Maielli, 2011. "Outsourcing Of New Product Development And The Opening Of Innovation In Mature Industries: A Longitudinal Study Of Fiat During Crisis And Recovery," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 69-93.
- Luis E Lopez & Sumit K Kundu & Luciano Ciravegna, 2009. "Born global or born regional? Evidence from an exploratory study in the Costa Rican software industry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1228-1238, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luciano Ciravegna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.