Report NEP-SOC-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heizler (Cohen), Odelia & Kimhi, Ayal, 2012. "Does Family Composition Affect Social Networking?," IZA Discussion Papers 6380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gharad T. Bryan & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2012. "Referrals: Peer Screening and Enforcement in a Consumer Credit Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uri Gneezy & John List & Michael K. Price, 2012. "Toward an Understanding of Why People Discriminate: Evidence from a Series of Natural Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 17855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dellepiane-Avellaneda, Sebastian, 2012. "From property rights and institutions, to beliefs and social orders: revisiting Douglass North’s approach to development," IOB Discussion Papers 2012.01, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2012. "Segregation, Choice Based Letting and Social Housing: How Housing Policy Can Affect the Segregation Process," IZA Discussion Papers 6372, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlsson, Magnus & Eriksson, Stefan, 2012. "Do Reported Attitudes towards Immigrants Predict Ethnic Discrimination?," Working Paper Series 2012:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- David, Gill & Rebecca, Stone, 2012. "Desert and inequity aversion in teams," MPRA Paper 36864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Meer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2012. "Does Generosity Beget Generosity? Alumni Giving and Undergraduate Financial Aid," NBER Working Papers 17861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy," MPRA Paper 36990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoop, Jan, 2012. "From the lab to the field: envelopes, dictators and manners," MPRA Paper 37048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charoensook, Banchongsan, 2012. "A noncooperative model of network formation with decreasing productivity," MPRA Paper 36570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciravegna, Luciano, 2011. "Technological learning in the Silicon Valleys of Latin America," MPRA Paper 36832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia López Rodríguez & Isidro Soloaga & Rodolfo de la Torre García, 2012. "Capital social y políticas públicas: análisis del efecto del programa de coinversión social sobre las organizaciones de la sociedad civil," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-02, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Takahiro Chiba, 2012. "Service Encounter Model Focused on Customer Benefits and Satisfaction: Reconsideration of Psychological Model," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-034, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Experience of technological and natural disasters and their impact on the perceived risk of nuclear accidents after the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan 2011: A cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 37016, University Library of Munich, Germany.