A noncooperative model of network formation with decreasing productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Feri & Miguel Meléndez-Jiménez, 2013. "Coordination in evolving networks with endogenous decay," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 955-1000, November.
- repec:use:tkiwps:1616 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. de Jaegher & J.J.A. Kamphorst, 2008. "Network formation with decreasing marginal benefits of information," Working Papers 08-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01316936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2016. "Competition for the access to and use of information in networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01316936, HAL.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:92:y:2018:i:c:p:48-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2016. "Competition for the access to and use of information in networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Networks; Game Theory; Network Formation;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-03-08 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2012-03-08 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-03-08 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.