Report NEP-NET-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noemí Navarro, 2012. "Price and quality decisions under network effects," Cahiers de recherche 12-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Nizar Allouch, 2012. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods on Networks," Working Papers 689, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Recke, Guido, 2011. "Risk and Uncertainty Analysis with Networks of Decisions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120536, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charoensook, Banchongsan, 2012. "A noncooperative model of network formation with decreasing productivity," MPRA Paper 36570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2012. "Equilibrium Uniqueness in Network Games with Strategic Substitutes," Working Papers hal-00671555, HAL.
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2011. "The Effect of Connectivity, Proximity and Market Structure on R&D Networks," Discussion Papers Series 454, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore