Report NEP-ENT-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Arcuri & Nadine Levratto, 2017. "New firmsâ€™ bankruptcy: does local banking market matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-31, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jorge, Velilla, 2017. "Feminization of entrepreneurship in developing countries? Evidence from GEM data," MPRA Paper 79997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa & Luciano Ciravegna & Vesna Mandakovic & Pekka Stenmolm, 2017. "Necessity or opportunity? the effects of State fragility and economic development on entrepreneurial efforts," Serie Working Papers 42, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Laura Rondi & Paola Valbonesi, 2017. "Pre- and post-award outsourcing: Temporary partnership versus subcontracting in public procurement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0211, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michele Capriati & Marialuisa Divella, 2017. "Why growth rates differ? Path of innovation in Italian provinces," Working Papers 1702, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- IWAMOTO Koichi & HATANO Aya, 2017. "Development of SME Competitiveness Using IoT in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).