Olubunmi Idowu Ajani
Department of Agricultural Economics Ibadan, Nigeria
University of Ibadan
RePEc:edi:dauibng (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ajani, Olubunmi Idowu Yetunde, 2009. "Gender dimensions of agriculture, poverty, nutrition and food security in Nigeria:," NSSP working papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abiodun Elijah Obayelu & V.O. Okoruwa & O.I.Y. Ajani, 2009. "Cross-sectional analysis of food demand in the North Central, Nigeria: The quadratic almost ideal demand system (QUAIDS) approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 173-193, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Abiodun Elijah Obayelu & V.O. Okoruwa & O.I.Y. Ajani, 2009.
"Cross-sectional analysis of food demand in the North Central, Nigeria: The quadratic almost ideal demand system (QUAIDS) approach,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 173-193, January.
- De Zhou & Xiaohua Yu & Thomas Herzfeld, 2015. "Dynamic food demand in urban China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 27-44, February.
- Akerele, Dare & Tiffin, R. & Srinivasan, C. S., 2013. "Household Food Demand in Nigeria: an Application of Multivariate Double-hurdle Model," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158700, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Aborisade, Olumide & Carpio, Carlos, 2017. "Household Demand for Meat in Nigeria," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252839, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2012. "Demand For Quantity Versus Quality In Beef, Chicken And Fish Consumption In Nigeria," Revista de Economia e Agronegocio / Brazilian Review of Economics and Agribusiness, Federal University of Vicosa, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1).
- Haggblade, Steven & Me-Nsope, Nathalie M. & Staatz, John M., 2016.
"Food Security Implications of Staple Food Substitution in Sahelian West Africa,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
249695, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Haggblade, Steven & Me-Nsope, Nathalie M. & Staatz, John M., 2017. "Food security implications of staple food substitution in Sahelian West Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 27-38.
- Xiaohua Yu & Satoru Shimokawa, 2016. "Nutritional impacts of rising food prices in African countries: a review," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 985-997, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olubunmi Idowu Ajani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.