by members of
(Central Bank of Iceland))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books | Chapters |
- Bjarni G. Einarsson, 2014. "A Dynamic Factor Model for Icelandic Core Inflation," Economics wp67, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson & Paul van den Noord, 2013. "The Icelandic banking collapse - was the optimal policy path chosen?," Economics wp62, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Gudjón Emilsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa B. Sveinsdóttir, 2013. "On our own? The Icelandic business cycle in an international context," Economics wp63, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Gudjón Emilsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Ólafur Ö. Klemensson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa B. Sveinsdóttir, 2013. "The production and export structure of the Icelandic economy. An international comparison," Economics wp60, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Jósef Sigurdsson, 2013. "How "Natural" is the Natural Rate? Unemployment Hysteresis in Iceland," Economics wp64, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Michael Leahy & Sebastian Schich & Gert Wehinger & Florian Pelgrin & Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson, 2001. "Contributions of Financial Systems to Growth in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 280, OECD Publishing.
- Richard Herd & Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson, 2001. "Increasing Simplicity, Neutrality and Sustainability: A Basis for Tax Reform in Iceland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 292, OECD Publishing.
- Paul Mylonas & Sebastian Schich & Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson & Gert Wehinger, 2000. "New Issues in Public Debt Management: Government Surpluses in Several OECD Countries, the Common Currency in Europe and Rapidly Rising Debt in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 239, OECD Publishing.
- Cushman, David O. & Sang Sub Lee & Thorgeirsson, Thorsteinn, 1996. "Maximum likelihood estimation of cointegration in exchange rate models for seven inflationary OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 337-368, June.
- Peter Backé & Martin Feldkircher & Ernest Gnan & Mathias Lahnsteiner & Ewald Nowotny & Jürgen Kröger & Stefan Kuhnert & Mary McCarthy & Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Javier Santiso & Stéphane Dees & Filippo, 2010. "Contagion and Spillovers: New Insights from the Crisis," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2010/5 edited by Peter Backé, Ernest Gnan and Philipp Hartmann, November.
- Már Gudmundsson & Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson, 2010. "The fault lines in cross-border banking: lessons from the Icelandic case," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.