by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Hanoi, Viet Nam
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Nguyen Van, Phuong, 2015. "A good news or bad news has greater impact on the Vietnamese stock market?," MPRA Paper 61194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le, Trung H., 2014. "Market concentration and competition in Vietnamese banking sector," MPRA Paper 57406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Van, Phuong, 2014.
"Sources of exchange rate fluctuation in Vietnam: an application of the SVAR model,"
60565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Van Phuong, 2015. "Sources Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation In Vietnam: An Application Of The Svar Model," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1090, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kudoh, Noritaka & Nguyen, Hong Thang, 2010. "Monetary Policy Rules and the Effects of Fiscal Policy," Discussion paper series. A 220, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Doan, Thang N. & Xing, Yuqing, 2018. "Trade efficiency, free trade agreements and rules of origin," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 33-41.
- Noritaka Kudoh & Hong Thang Nguyen, 2011. "Taylor rules and the effects of debt-financed fiscal policy in a monetary growth model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2480-2490.