by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Hanoi, Viet Nam
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Nguyen Van, Phuong, 2015. "A good news or bad news has greater impact on the Vietnamese stock market?," MPRA Paper 61194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le, Trung H., 2014. "Market concentration and competition in Vietnamese banking sector," MPRA Paper 57406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Van, Phuong, 2014.
"Sources of exchange rate fluctuation in Vietnam: an application of the SVAR model,"
60565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Van Phuong, 2015. "Sources Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation In Vietnam: An Application Of The Svar Model," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1090, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kudoh, Noritaka & Nguyen, Hong Thang, 2010. "Monetary Policy Rules and the Effects of Fiscal Policy," Discussion paper series. A 220, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Le Thanh Ha & To Trung Thanh & Doan Ngoc Thang, 2021. "Welfare costs of monetary policy uncertainty in the economy with shifting trend inflation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 68(1), pages 126-154, February.
- Doan, Ngoc Thang & Le, Thanh Ha & To, Trung Thanh & Truong, Thi Nam Thang & Nguyen, Thi Thanh Huyen, 2021. "Cultural distance and cross-border bank linkages," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(1).
- Thang Ngoc Doan & Ha Thanh Le, 2021. "Upgrading the global value chain with regime-wide rules of origin," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 143-147, January.
- Hiep Ngoc Luu & Thang Ngoc Doan & Pham Thi Hoang Anh, 2021. "Managerial ability and bank failure," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 305-309, February.
- Doan Ngoc Thang & Le Thanh Ha & Hoang Phuong Dung & Trinh Quang Long, 2021. "On the relationship between rules of origin and global value chains," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 549-573, May.
- Le Thanh Ha & Doan Ngoc Thang & Hoang Phuong Dung & To Trung Thanh & Le Duc Dung & Nguyen Thi Thanh Huyen, 2021. "Determinants And Risk-Taking Behaviour Of Outsourcing Innovation Decision And Intensity In Vietnam: Make, Pure Or Hybrid?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 25(04), pages 1-33, May.
- Doan, Ngoc Thang & Vu, Thi Kim Chi & Nguyen, Thi Cam Thuy & Nguyen, Thi Hong Hai & Nguyen, Kieu Trang, 2020. "Cash-in-advance, export decision and financial constraints: Evidence from cross-country firm-level data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 75-92.
- Thanh Hà Lê & Trung Thành Tô & Ngoc Thang Doan, 2019. "Welfare Costs Of Shifting Trend Inflation: Staggered Wage And Price Contracts," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 136-159, April.
- Doan, Thang N. & Xing, Yuqing, 2018. "Trade efficiency, free trade agreements and rules of origin," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 33-41.
- Noritaka Kudoh & Hong Thang Nguyen, 2011. "Taylor rules and the effects of debt-financed fiscal policy in a monetary growth model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2480-2490.