Monetary Policy Rules and the Effects of Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noritaka Kudoh & Hong Thang Nguyen, 2011. "Taylor rules and the effects of debt-financed fiscal policy in a monetary growth model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2480-2490.
- Le Riche, Antoine & Magris, Francesco & Parent, Antoine, 2017.
"Liquidity Trap and stability of Taylor rules,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 16-27.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris & Antoine Parent, 2016. "Liquidity Trap and Stability of Taylor Rules," AMSE Working Papers 1617, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 06 May 2016.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris & Antoine Parent, 2016. "Liquidity Trap and Stability of Taylor Rules," Working Papers halshs-01313002, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy rules; fiscal policy; overlapping generations; E52; E62; H62; H63;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-02-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-02-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-02-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-02-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hok:dpaper:220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hokkaido University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .