Report NEP-DGE-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Ascari & Tiziano Ropele, 2010. "Sacrifice ratio or welfare gain ratio? Disinflation in a DSGE monetary model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 736, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Luca Sessa & Federico M. Signoretti, 2010. "Credit and banking in a DSGE model of the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 740, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kudoh, Noritaka & Nguyen, Hong Thang, 2010. "Monetary Policy Rules and the Effects of Fiscal Policy," Discussion paper series. A 220, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Jonathan Berk & Johan Walden, 2010. "Limited Capital Market Participation and Human Capital Risk," NBER Working Papers 15709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernández de Córdoba, Gonzalo & Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2010. "Unions, Monetary Shocks and the Labour Market Cycle," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Martin M. Andreasen, 2010. "Non-linear DSGE Models and The Optimized Particle Filter," CREATES Research Papers 2010-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonas D. M. Fisher, 2009. "Comment on "Letting different views about business cycles compete"," Working Paper Series WP-2010-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Morris A. Davis & Jonas D. M. Fisher & Toni M. Whited, 2010. "Macroeconomic implications of agglomeration," Working Paper Series WP-2010-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro Gomis Porqueras & Luca Bossi, 2010. "Fiscal Policy With Intertemporally Non-Separable Preferences," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-512, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.