Taylor rules and the effects of debt-financed fiscal policy in a monetary growth model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1998.
"The Effects of Open Market Operations in a Model of Intermediation and Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 519-550.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1994. "The effects of open market operations in a model of intermediation and growth," Working Paper 94-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1995. "The effects of open market operations in a model of intermediation and growth," Working Papers 562, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1997. "The effects of open market operations in a model of intermediation and growth," Research Working Paper 97-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ascari, Guido & Rankin, Neil, 2013.
"The effectiveness of government debt for demand management: Sensitivity to monetary policy rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1544-1566.
- Guido Ascari & Neil Rankin, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Government Debt for Demand Management: Sensitivity to Monetary Policy Rules," Quaderni di Dipartimento 133, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Guido Ascari & Neil Rankin, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Government Debt for Demand Management: Sensitivity to Monetary Policy Rules," Discussion Papers 10/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Interactions of monetary and fiscal policy via open market operations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(494), pages 186-206, March.
- Noritaka Kudoh, 2007. "Low Nominal Interest Rates: A Public Finance Perspective," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 61-93, June.
- Kudoh, Noritaka & Nguyen, Hong Thang, 2010. "Monetary Policy Rules and the Effects of Fiscal Policy," Discussion paper series. A 220, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
More about this item
KeywordsTaylor rules; budget deficits; overlapping generations.;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.