Österreichischer Forschungs- und Technologiebericht 2017: Lagebericht gem. § 8 (1) FOG über die aus Bundesmitteln geförderte Forschung, Technologie und Innovation in Österreich
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jian & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Stephan, Paula, 2017.
"Bias against novelty in science: A cautionary tale for users of bibliometric indicators,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1416-1436.
- Jian Wang & Reinhilde Veugelers & Paula Stephan, 2015. " Bias against novelty in science: A cautionary tale for users of bibliometric indicators," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 520305, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Stephan, Paula E & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Wang, Jian, 2016. "Bias against Novelty in Science: A Cautionary Tale for Users of Bibliometric Indicators," CEPR Discussion Papers 11228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jian Wang & Reinhilde Veugelers & Paula Stephan, 2016. "Bias against Novelty in Science: A Cautionary Tale for Users of Bibliometric Indicators," NBER Working Papers 22180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- Andre Torre & Alain Rallet, 2005. "Proximity and Localization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewexp:168447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.