Toward High-Quality Education in Peru : Standards, Accountability, and Capacity Building
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herrera, Santiago & Pang, Gaobo, 2005. "Efficiency of public spending in developing countries : an efficiency frontier approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3645, The World Bank.
- Santiago Cueto & Juan León & Cecilia Ramírez & Oscar Pain, 2003.
"Oportunidades de aprendizaje y rendimiento en matemática en una muestra de estudiantes de sexto grado de primaria de Lima,"
Documentos de Investigación
dt43, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Cueto, Santiago & Ramirez, Cecilia & Leon, Juan & Pain, Oscar, 2003. "Oportunidades de aprendizaje y rendimiento en matemáticas en una muestra de estudiantes del sexto grado de primaria de Lima," Working Papers 37747, Group for the Analysis of Development (GRADE).
- World Bank, 2001. "Peruvian Education at a Crossroads : Challenges and Opportunities for the 21st Century," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13948, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metzler, Johannes & Woessmann, Ludger, 2012.
"The impact of teacher subject knowledge on student achievement: Evidence from within-teacher within-student variation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 486-496.
- Johannes Metzler & Ludger Wößmann, 2010. "The Impact of Teacher Subject Knowledge on Student Achievement: Evidence from Within-Teacher Within-Student Variation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3111, CESifo Group Munich.
- Metzler, Johannes & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "The Impact of Teacher Subject Knowledge on Student Achievement: Evidence from Within-Teacher Within-Student Variation," IZA Discussion Papers 4999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Metzler, Johannes & Wößmann, Ludger, 2012. "The impact of teacher subject knowledge on student achievement: Evidence from within-teacher within-student variation," Munich Reprints in Economics 19216, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Education For All Tertiary Education Teaching and Learning Curriculum and Instruction Education - Primary Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.