Rural Water Use and the Environment: The Role of Market Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mike Young & Jim McColl, 2003. "Robust Reform: Implementing robust institutional arrangements to achieve efficient water use in Australia," Natural Resource Management Economics 03_003, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2007.
"Pricing Sydney water ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(3), pages 227-241, September.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2007. "Pricing Sydney water," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(3), pages 1-15.
- Agbola, Frank W. & Evans, Nigel, 2012. "Modelling rice and cotton acreage response in the Murray Darling Basin in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 74-82.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Drinking water; Environment; Environmental impact; Environmental management; Environmental policy; Environmental protection; Farming; Irrigation; Natural resources; Regulations; Rivers; Renewable resources; Sustainable development; Water; Water conservation; Water management; Water supply;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodcs:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .