Water Markets and Scarcity: Australia’s Murray Darling Basin and the US Southwest
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Landry, Clay & Libecap, Gary D. & O’Brien, R.J. (Bob), 2009. "Water Markets and Scarcity: Australia’s Murray Darling Basin and the US Southwest," Research Reports 94943, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jedidiah Brewer & Robert Glennon & Alan Ker & Gary Libecap, 2007.
"Water Markets in the West: Prices, Trading, and Contractual Forms,"
ICER Working Papers
30-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jedidiah Brewer & Robert Glennon & Alan Ker & Gary D. Libecap, 2007. "Water Markets in the West: Prices, Trading, and Contractual Forms," NBER Working Papers 13002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lueck, Dean, 1995. "The Rule of First Possession and the Design of the Law," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 393-436, October.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Michael B. Ward, 2008. "Prices versus Rationing: Marshallian Surplus and Mandatory Water Restrictions," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages 57-65, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadine Wittmann, 2014. "A Microeconomic Perspective on Water Resources Management: Analyzing the Effects on Optimal Land Rents Along a River Basin," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(5), pages 1309-1325, March.
- He, Lixia & Horbulyk, Theodore M. & Ali, Md. Kamar & Le Roy, Danny G. & Klein, K.K., 2012. "Proportional water sharing vs. seniority-based allocation in the Bow River basin of Southern Alberta," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 21-31.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:eenhrr:0947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAP Web Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .