HDR 1996 - Economic Growth and Human Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hopkins, Sandra & Cumming, Jacqueline, 2001. "The impact of changes in private health expenditure on New Zealand households," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 215-229, December.
- Mahmoud Al-Iriani, 2012. "Oil Curse in Yemen: The Role of Institutions and Policy," Working Papers 694, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Harold A. Padilla Villa & Lorenzo D. Zanello Riva, 2013. "Relación entre penetración financiera y crecimiento económico. El caso colombiano en el periodo 2001-2010," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014733, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Salin, Delmy & Agapi, Somwaru, 2014. "Eroding U.S. Soybean Competitiveness and Market Shares: What Is the Road Ahead?," Research Reports 183142, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service, Transportation and Marketing Program.
- Kosmidou, K. & Pasiouras, F. & Zopounidis, C. & Doumpos, M., 2006. "A multivariate analysis of the financial characteristics of foreign and domestic banks in the UK," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 189-195, April.
- Egea, Gregorio & González-Real, María M. & Baille, Alain & Nortes, Pedro A. & Sánchez-Bel, Paloma & Domingo, Rafael, 2009. "The effects of contrasted deficit irrigation strategies on the fruit growth and kernel quality of mature almond trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1605-1614, November.
- A. Asgharzadeh & M. Azizpour, 2016. "Bayesian inference for Rayleigh distribution under hybrid censoring," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(3), pages 239-249, September.
- Girona, J. & Mata, M. & Marsal, J., 2005. "Regulated deficit irrigation during the kernel-filling period and optimal irrigation rates in almond," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 152-167, July.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2016. "Reforming in a difficult macroeconomic context: A review of the issues and recent literature," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1297, OECD Publishing.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v4i5p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Judy Y. & Huedo-Medina, Tania B. & Warren, Michelle R. & Carey, Michael P. & Johnson, Blair T., 2012. "A meta-analysis of the efficacy of HIV/AIDS prevention interventions in Asia, 1995–2009," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(4), pages 676-687.
- Puerto, P. & Domingo, R. & Torres, R. & Pérez-Pastor, A. & García-Riquelme, M., 2013. "Remote management of deficit irrigation in almond trees based on maximum daily trunk shrinkage. Water relations and yield," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 33-45.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; economic growth; inequality; poverty reduction; sustainability; employment; participation;
- A0 - General Economics and Teaching - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:report:hdr1996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.