The impact of changes in private health expenditure on New Zealand households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & van der Burg, Hattem & Calonge, Samuel & Christiansen, Terkel & Citoni, Guido & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Mike & Gross, Lorna & Hakinnen, Unto, 1999. "Equity in the finance of health care: some further international comparisons1," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 263-290, June.
- Creedy, John, 1998. "The Welfare Effect on Different Income Groups of Indirect Tax Changes and Inflation in New Zealand," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(227), pages 373-383, December.
- Undp, 1996. "HDR 1996 - Economic Growth and Human Development," Human Development Report (1990 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), number hdr1996, December.
- Susan St John, 1993. "Tax and Welfare Reforms in New Zealand," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 26(4), pages 37-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krůtilová, Veronika & Yaya, Sanni, 2012. "Unexpected impact of changes in out-of-pocket payments for health care on Czech household budgets," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 276-288.
- Veronika Krutilova, 2016. "Access to Health Care and the Out-of-Pocket Burden of the European Elderly," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-60, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:58:y:2001:i:3:p:215-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .