Access to Health Care and the Out-of-Pocket Burden of the European Elderly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Veronika Krůtilová, 2016. "Access to Health Care and the Out‑of‑Pocket Burden of the European Elderly," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 64(6), pages 1961-1970.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yardim, Mahmut Saadi & Cilingiroglu, Nesrin & Yardim, Nazan, 2010. "Catastrophic health expenditure and impoverishment in Turkey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 26-33, January.
- Hopkins, Sandra & Cumming, Jacqueline, 2001. "The impact of changes in private health expenditure on New Zealand households," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 215-229, December.
More about this item
Keywordselderly; unmet need; health care; out-of-pocket payments; access to health care; health care burden; SHARE.;
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2016-06-09 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-06-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2016-06-09 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:men:wpaper:60_2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luděk Kouba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femencz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.