Catastrophic health expenditure and impoverishment in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2008. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 203(1), pages 2-3, January.
- Chaudhuri, Anoshua & Roy, Kakoli, 2008. "Changes in out-of-pocket payments for healthcare in Vietnam and its impact on equity in payments, 1992-2002," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 38-48, October.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen O'Donnell & Ravindra P. Rannan-Eliya & Aparnaa Somanathan & Shiva Raj Adhikari & Charu C. Garg & Deni Harbianto & Alejandro N. Herrin & Mohammed Nazmul Huq & Shamsia Ibragimo, 2007. "Catastrophic payments for health care in Asia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1159-1184.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Abu-Zaineh & Habiba Romdhane & Bruno Ventelou & Jean-Paul Moatti & Arfa Chokri, 2013.
"Appraising financial protection in health: the case of Tunisia,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 73-93, March.
- Mohammad Abu-Zaineh & Habiba Ben Romdhane & Bruno Ventelou & Jean-Paul Moatti & Arfa Chokri, 2013. "Appraising financial protection in health: the case of Tunisia," Post-Print hal-01498257, HAL.
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10754-016-9203-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rieger, Matthias & Wagner, Natascha & Bedi, Arjun S., 2017. "Universal health coverage at the macro level: Synthetic control evidence from Thailand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 46-55.
- Ebaidalla Mahjoub Ebaidalla & Mohammed Elhaj Mustafa Ali, 2017. "Determinants and Impact of Households’s Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditure in Sudan: Evidence From Urban and Rural Population," Working Papers 1170, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- Indrani Gupta & William Joe, 2013. "Refining estimates of catastrophic healthcare expenditure: an application in the Indian context," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 157-172, June.
- repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper391 is not listed on IDEAS
- So-Yun Kim & Gong-Soog Hong, 2015. "Catastrophic Health Expenditures and Life Satisfaction: A Case in South Korea," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 369-382, September.
- Syed M. Ahsan & Syed Abdul Hamid & Shubhasish Barua, 2012. "Utilisation of Formal Health Care and Out-of-Pocket Payments in Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers 13, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- repec:sos:sosjrn:180104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burcay Erus, 2016. "Out of Pocket Health Expenditures in Turkey in the Aftermath of the Reforms: Impact of Co-payments on Expenditures and Use of Health Services," Working Papers 1070, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jun 2016.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:481-494 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krůtilová, Veronika & Yaya, Sanni, 2012. "Unexpected impact of changes in out-of-pocket payments for health care on Czech household budgets," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 276-288.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2011. "Modeling life expectancy in Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2075-2082, September.
- Veronika Krutilova, 2016. "Access to Health Care and the Out-of-Pocket Burden of the European Elderly," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-60, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ligane Séne & Momath Cissé, 2015. "Catastrophic out-of-pocket payments for health and poverty nexus: evidence from Senegal," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 307-328, September.
- Kronenberg, Christoph & Barros, Pedro Pita, 2014. "Catastrophic healthcare expenditure – Drivers and protection: The Portuguese case," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 44-51.
- Mohammad Hajizadeh & Hong Nghiem, 2011. "Out-of-pocket expenditures for hospital care in Iran: who is at risk of incurring catastrophic payments?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 267-285, December.
- Zhang, Jing & Gan, Li & Xu, Lixin Colin & Yao, Yang, 2014. "Health shocks, village elections, and household income: Evidence from rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 155-168.
- Syed Hamid & Syed Ahsan & Afroza Begum, 2014.
"Disease-Specific Impoverishment Impact of Out-of-Pocket Payments for Health Care: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh,"
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 421-433, August.
- Syed Abdul Hamid & Syed M. Ahsan, 2014. "Disease-specific Impoverishment Impact of Out-of-Pocket Payments for Health Care: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers 27, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Arsenijevic, Jelena & Pavlova, Milena & Groot, Wim, 2013. "Measuring the catastrophic and impoverishing effect of household health care spending in Serbia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 17-25.
- Hacer Özgen Narcı & İsmet Şahin & Hasan Yıldırım, 2015. "Financial catastrophe and poverty impacts of out-of-pocket health payments in Turkey," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(3), pages 255-270, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCatastrophic health expenditure Health finance Health system in Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:94:y:2010:i:1:p:26-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.