Issues in Irish Energy Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seale, James Jr. & Walker, Wayne E. & Kim, In-Moo, 1991. "The demand for energy : Cross-country evidence using the Florida model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 33-40, January.
- Fiebig, Denzil G. & Seale, James & Theil, Henri, 1987. "The demand for energy : Evidence from a cross-country demand system," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 149-153, July.
- Nguyen, Hong V., 1987. "Energy elasticities under Divisia and Btu aggregation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 210-214, October.
- Beenstock, M. & Willcocks, P., 1981. "Energy consumption and economic activity in industrialized countries : The dynamic aggregate time series relationship," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 225-232, October.
- Bentzen, Jan & Engsted, Tom, 1993. "Short- and long-run elasticities in energy demand : A cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 9-16, January.
- Wills, John, 1981. "Residential demand for electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 249-255, October.
- Kouris, George, 1983. "Energy consumption and economic activity in industrialized economies--a note," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 207-212, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Lawlor, 1997. "An Evaluation of a Promotional Campaign by the ESB, Offering Energy-saving Devices to Night-saver Electricity Customers," Papers WP080, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John & Keeney, Mary J. & McCarthy, Niamh & O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan, 2005. "Aspects of Irish Energy Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS57.
- Susan Scott, 1996. "Social Welfare Fuel Allowances...To Heat the Sky?," Papers WP074, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:prs20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.