Visions about the Future of Banking
- Morten Balling()
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Monnet, Cyril & Quintin, Erwan, 2007.
"Why do financial systems differ? History matters,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1002-1017, May.
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2004. "Why do financial systems differ? History matters," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Monnet, Cyril & Quintin, Erwan, 2005. "Why do financial systems differ? History matters," Working Paper Series 442, European Central Bank.
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Why do financial systems differ? History matters," 2005 Meeting Papers 275, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert C. Merton & Zvi Bodie, 2005. "Design Of Financial Systems: Towards A Synthesis Of Function And Structure," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The World Of Risk Management, chapter 1, pages 1-27 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Til Schuermann, 2004. "Why were banks better off in the 2001 recession?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 10(Jan).
- David C. Wheelock, 1993. "Is the banking industry in decline? Recent trends and future prospects from a historical perspective," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 3-22.
- Alexandre Lamfalussy, 2004. "Financial Globalisation and Financial Market Integration in Europe: Challenges Ahead for the European System of Central Banks," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Cara S. Lown & Carol L. Osler & Philip E. Strahan & Amir Sufi, 2000. "The changing landscape of the financial services industry: what lies ahead?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 39-54.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Furstenberg, 2008.
"Assessing the Competitiveness of International Financial Services in Particular Locations: A Survey of Methods and Perspectives,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 539-556, September.
- George von Furstenberg, 2007. "Assessing the Competitiveness of International Financial Services in Particular Locations: A Survey of Methods and Perspectives," Caepr Working Papers 2007-024, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Sõrg, Mart & Tuusis, Danel, 2008. "Foreign banks increase the social orientation of Estonian financial sector," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 01/2008, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Dick Wensveen, 2008. "Notes And Communications," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 307-338, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; technology waves; fast-forward modernisation; post-utopian society; global techno-market order; life-cycle risks and products; new banking architectures and business models; Mergers and Acquisitions; risk diversification.;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfstu:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/suerfea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.