Visions about the Future of Banking
|This book is provided by SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum in its series SUERF Studies with number 2006/2 and published in 2006.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +43/1/404 20 7216
Fax: +43/1/404 20 7298
Web page: http://www.suerf.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: SUERF c/o OeNB, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, A-1090 Vienna, Austria|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2004.
"Why do financial systems differ? History matters,"
Center for Latin America Working Papers
0304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Cara S. Lown & Carol L. Osler & Philip E. Strahan & Amir Sufi, 2000. "The changing landscape of the financial services industry: what lies ahead?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 39-54.
- David C. Wheelock, 1993. "Is the banking industry in decline? Recent trends and future prospects from a historical perspective," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 3-22.
- Alexandre Lamfalussy, 2004. "Financial Globalisation and Financial Market Integration in Europe: Challenges Ahead for the European System of Central Banks," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Til Schuermann, 2004. "Why were banks better off in the 2001 recession?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 10(Jan).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfstu:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.