Is the banking industry in decline? Recent trends and future prospects from a historical perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evanoff, Douglas D, 1988. "Branch Banking and Service Accessibility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 191-202, May.
- Haubrich, Joseph G., 1990. "Nonmonetary effects of financial crises : Lessons from the great depression in Canada," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 223-252, March.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1993. "Corporate-Finance Benefits from Universal Banking: Germany and the United States, 1870-1914," NBER Working Papers 4408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Spong, 1993. "Narrow Banks: An Alternative Approach to Banking Reform," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_90, Levy Economics Institute.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1993. "Corporate-finance benefits from universal banking: Germany and the United States, 1870-1917," Proceedings 424, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1, Enero-Jun.
- John V. Duca, 1993. "Regulation, bank competitiveness, and episodes of missing money," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Apr, pages 1-23.