Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2012. "Survey Article: Publication Bias in the Literature on Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1375-1396, October.
- Filippaios, Fragkiskos & Rama, Ruth, 2008. "Globalisation or regionalisation The strategies of the world's largest food and beverage MNEs," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-72, February.
- Saravia-Matus, Silvia L. & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Mary, Sebastien, 2012. "Economics of Food Security: Selected Issues," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Ayadi, N. & Rastoin, J.L. & Tozanli, S., 2006. "Les opérations de restructuration des firmes agroalimentaires multinationales entre 1987 et 2003," Working Papers MOISA 200608, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Ruth Rama & Catalina Martínez, 2013. "The changing structure of the global agribusiness sector," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 12, pages 305-340, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsINVERSION EXTRANJERA DIRECTA; INVERSIONES EXTRANJERAS; EMPRESAS TRANSNACIONALES; GANANCIA; INVERSIONES; AGRICULTURA; AGROINDUSTRIA; DATOS ESTADISTICOS; INDICADORES ECONOMICOS; FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT; FOREIGN INVESTMENTS; TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS; PROFIT; INVESTMENTS; AGRICULTURE; AGROINDUSTRY; STATISTICAL DATA; ECONOMIC INDICATORS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col007:1152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.